Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,952TL (€727) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (42 minutes ago)