Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,000TL (1,783 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)