Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07536 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,992TL (Php52,976) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)