Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07832 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,344TL (Php29,933) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)