Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07629 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,431TL (Php31,859) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)