Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.150 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 129% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,175TL (€1,004) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)