Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,032TL (€1,242) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)