Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.413 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 121% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,863TL (£1,070) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)