Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.493 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,908TL (£1,092) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (33 minutes ago)