Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.741 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,293TL (£933) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)