Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,848TL (€862) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)