Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.321 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,141TL (€702) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)