Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.803 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,204TL ($1,084) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)