Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.355 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,160TL ($1,150) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)