Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.113 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,163TL ($1,172) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)