Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.656 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 134% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,301TL (CHF 1,997) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)