Cost of living comparison between Latina, Italy and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,993TL (€1,331) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)