Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,112TL (€1,087) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)