Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.491 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,698TL (491 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)