Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.761 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,720TL (723 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)