Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.585 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,856TL (€870) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 100TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Shah Alam costs RM1,017 (37 minutes ago)