Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,442TL (€739) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)