Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08258 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,795TL (RD$ 21,740) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)