Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07754 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,752TL (RD$ 22,590) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)