Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 124% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,259TL (€838) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)