Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05040 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,546TL (₨70,359) in Larkana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)