Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 106% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,188TL (€828) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)