Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,068TL (€1,290) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (39 minutes ago)