Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,387TL (€947) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)