Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,944TL (€1,718) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)