Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,230TL ($1,998) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)