Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00958 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,836TL (191,667 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)