Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01914 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,723TL (455,779 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 4 hours ago)