Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01680 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,934TL (234,126 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)