Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01475 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (246,602 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)