Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,565TL (3,086 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)