Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.640 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,213TL (3,179 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)