Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,841TL (2,608 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)