Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,641TL (2,162 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)