Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,578TL (2,139 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (44 minutes ago)