Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,260TL (CH$526,218) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)