Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00630 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,436TL (CH$545,453) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)