Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00539 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,754TL (CH$510,908) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)