Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.769 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,697TL ($b4,806) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)