Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,340TL ($b4,235) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)