Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,438TL ($b4,731) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)