Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,351TL ($884) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)