Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,133TL ($1,304) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)