Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20149 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,039TL (L 20,044) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)