Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,425TL (€625) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)