Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03231 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,531TL (¥233,092) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)