Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03521 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,496TL (¥127,685) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (32 minutes ago)