Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.482 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 133% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,277TL (Dinar 634) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)