Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.547 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,693TL (Dinar 406) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)