Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.896 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 107% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,754TL (Dinar 319) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)