Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.125 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 105% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,925TL (Dinar 406) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)