Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.472 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 120% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,251TL (Dinar 662) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 1 hour ago)