Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06683 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,651TL (руб 24,708) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)