Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,888TL (руб 30,622) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)