Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,013TL (GH₵2,534) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)