Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,072TL (GH₵5,019) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)