Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,880TL (GH₵4,022) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)