Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.326 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 105% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,147TL (GH₵4,635) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)