Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,775TL (¥93,058) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)