Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03431 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,252TL (¥94,797) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)