Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02154 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,542TL (210,870 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)