Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02190 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,631TL (165,769 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)