Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02133 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,328TL (155,996 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (42 minutes ago)