Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01931 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,537TL (183,204 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)