Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,311TL (RM3,636) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)