Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,619TL (RM3,194) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)