Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,123TL (RM2,537) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)