Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.838 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,247TL (RM3,875) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)