Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.187 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,068TL (RM2,585) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)