Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,040 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,327TL (RM2,677) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)