Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,902TL (RM2,472) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)