Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,009TL (RM2,451) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Santa Cruz, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 60,000 (44 minutes ago)