Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,203TL (RM2,190) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)