Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03236 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,957TL (60,478 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)