Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37303 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,783TL (kr 15,502) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)