Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43511 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 134% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,324TL (kr 16,832) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)