Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46138 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 125% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,945TL (kr 10,717) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)