Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,932TL (3,500 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)