Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,363TL (2,123 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)