Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,779TL (2,905 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)