Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,429TL (2,514 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)