Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05427 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,999TL (₨36,831) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)