Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44610 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 148% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,700TL (HK$12,777) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (32 minutes ago)