Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49627 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 166% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,321TL (HK$10,723) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)