Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45752 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 154% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,324TL (HK$11,637) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)