Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,339TL (564,635 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)