Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00930 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,372TL (362,701 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)