Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,350TL (575,061 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)