Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00598 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,454TL (577,368 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)