Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,419TL (362,755 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (22 minutes ago)