Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (€688) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)