Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.310 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 124% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,509TL (€890) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (35 minutes ago)