Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,593TL (€771) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)