Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.280 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,186TL (RM3,270) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)