Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,550TL (RM3,101) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)