Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,449TL (₨74,936) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)