Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05927 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,046TL (₨34,517) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)