Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,184TL (RM2,855) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)