Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,273TL (RM2,734) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (40 minutes ago)