Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.306 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,632TL (RM2,782) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)