Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,786TL (RM2,487) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (39 minutes ago)