Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07210 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,922TL (Php40,527) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)