Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03256 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,805TL (116,834 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)