Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,850TL in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)