Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,654TL in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)