Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,491TL in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)