Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,033 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 31% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,168TL (₨38,825) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (35 minutes ago)